With reference to our last statement on our position with COVID-19, we would like to provide you with further information on how we are dealing with the situation.
In line with government announcements, vehicle rental agencies have been excluded. This will allow people who have emergency house moves, delivery drivers and companies ensuring people stay safe and well.
Our account customers have already been contacted by their relevant account managers to assess the support which we can provide them. If you have not been contacted, please contact accounts at email@example.com. We’re here to support eachother and build lasting customer relationships.
Our entire fleet is still available for rental. During these times, our new 9 seaters have now been discounted to £70 per day including breakdown cover, VAT and insurance. If you are planning to hire one of our 9 seaters, we ask that you use all precautions and not unnecessarily have contact with other people outside of your household which is why we are limiting them to 2 day hires unless a valid reason has been provided. If there are any charitable organisations which can take advantage of these, please contact us on the e-mail address below where we can try our best to assist you.
The following conditions have been imposed on all hires which we ask that everyone reads carefully and thoroughly.
- Please do not wait in the office if not necessary. We do not have the largest waiting area and it can get busy quite quickly. We ask that only the primary driver is present when checking out the vehicle. We also ask that you do not add a secondary driver to the booking unless absolutely necessary.
- Our team has been working hard to keep our vehicles clean so we ask that you do too. We’re not asking for a valet – just a wipe of the steering wheel, gearstick and handbrake goes a long way for our wonderful staff.
- There will be no handshakes when we hand over the vehicle. We take great pride in wishing you a safe journey, and this will continue, but with no handshakes.
- In the past we have accepted cash deposits to avoid the time it takes for a refund to be processed on your card, as well as cash hire payments if the deposit was on card however we now must be strict and ask that the entire booking balance is paid by card.
- In line with TfL’s recent announcement regarding the suspension of road user charging, we will not be passing this charge onto our customers.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you do not attend the office and contact us for a full refund and cancellation, regardless of our typical 48 hour policy. We also ask that if you do book and don’t attend for any other reason, you still contact us as we are receiving a high demand for vehicles at this present time.
- Our staff are being cautious with using plenty of hand sanitiser as well as washing their hands and our surfaces regularly. We ask that you take the same courtesy and use the facilities provided and avoid unnecessary contact with other customers which may be in the office.
Our contact details remain the same: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01525 851549
Thank you all for your support and understanding during this unusual time.
~ The Beehire Team